Handling circuits?

andyismilesaway

Hi,

I did a day with MSE at Abingdon last year and it was great, work dates mean I am probably going to miss all dates this year - darn. It as good to be able to break speed limits, and had some great tuition from the MSE team.

It got me thinking, a few years back I did the excellent handling circuit at the experience center at Porsche at Silverstone, lots of low traction surfaces, things that flick you sideways and let you respond etc. I believe you can take your own car there, but not sure it's optimum. More around lower speed handling, control etc.

Anyone recommend anywhere for something less track and more handling for the Westie? (ideally South East, Bucks/Berks ish)

+1 for Car Limits.

Great, thanks for the recommendation, will have a read

• 2 months later...

Just to close the loop on this, I had an excellent day at Car Limits on Tuesday with great weather too.

It was exactly what I was after, a bit of a feel and confidence boost on how far the car will go and put my mind at ease that I'm unlikely to near that limit on the roads (and didn't make me want to try...)

Great day, well worth it. Also showed me how nimble the car can be (with someone else driving)