Cheshire & N. Staffs monthly meet, Thursday the 5th July

Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

It’s the Cheshire & N. Staffs monthly meet on Thursday the 5th July, 7.30pm, The Golden Pheasant, Plumley.

We’ll stay at the Pheasant for the evening this time, give those that are new, or from a bit further afield a chance to catch up, without us rushing off into our cars for a run!

See you there.

• Like 1

While I remember, earlier in the year, we talked about doing a run out somewhere a little further for one of the evening meets.

How does everyone feel about doing something like that, weather permitting, for the August meet? Might mean starting a bit earlier.

Any ideas people fancy trying, for runs? We can have a chat on Thursday about it.

Title says July, text says April!! Haha!

August I will not make the meet, family hols, but ok with a run out this Thursday?

Andy

6 minutes ago, Greenstreak-Andy D said:

August I will not make the meet, family hols, but ok with a run out this Thursday?

Andy

Already announced it run-less Andy.

Oops, must be hoping to relive June again! ;) 

If it’s just you and me Dave, we probably could do a run! Not many responses :-(

I might not be there Thursday as i'm at my friends funeral during the day. However I am up for a blat in August providing the new one is running and mot'd.

20 hours ago, Greenstreak-Andy D said:

Andy

Aye, could be :d

I'm going along and I'm sure @westyjord87 can be tempted out!

I will be there on Thursday.  And can make the August meeting :d

• Like 1

Has he stretched his number plate or did it shrink further with the heat ? Bring the telescope..... we're not far from joddrell bank maybe we could borrow theirs ?

• Haha 2

Still on site at work at the moment, frazzling in the sun while I wrestle with a gate phone! Likely to be here at least another hour, so will probably be late, and given that I'm in Wilmslow, if I'm very late, I might even come direct!!

Sorry I missed this one guys. I was planning on coming but something cropped up which meant I could not. Will see you at the August meet, hopefully in the Westfield.

• Like 1