Clan McWesty Welsh lads and Ullapool run

Gary Taylor

All some of the Welsh lads are coming up north next sunday 8th July 

so we thought it might be a good idea to give the a welcome, so next sunday 10 - 12 is cars and coffee at Inverness followed by a run out round the Black Isle , re-furling at contin before meeting up with the welsh lads and on upto ullapool for a chippie tea and blether before heading home

will confirm the details later in the week

regards Gary

Count me in for this Gary.

My son may tag along at the back in his Alfa, if that's ok.

6 hours ago, David-hrv said:

Count me in for this Gary.

My son may tag along at the back in his Alfa, if that's ok.

No problem at all,  can you drop me an email and I’ll check your on the mailing list 

heading out early from Dufftown to be at Inverness 10 ish then after lunch a run around the Black Isle before refuelling at contin 4ish and meeting the welsh lads at tarvie before a run up to Ullapool for a chippie n blether before coming home

anyone fancy joining us either at Inverness or contin ? 

We'll see you at Cars and Coffee (V8 Cafe, Henderson Road, Inverness) around 10:30 ish for a bacon roll and coffee before our run out to meet the Wirral and North Wales guys.

Anybody else up for this?

• Like 1

I'm hoping to meet you there.

Is that cafe the same as woody's?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, David-hrv said:

Hi Doug. Hope you can make it, and yes, it used to be known as Woody's. 

Highland Classic Motor Club have a Cars and Coffee meet 2nd Sunday of the month, and all are welcome, so that's why we decided to meet there. We can have a coffee and a blether, look at some cars and then the Westies will go for a run before we meet the North Wales guys.

Looking forward to fish and chips in Ullapool. Always a good plan!

Well that’s us just in wow, left 8.30 in the morning and in now  at almost 10.30 lol, it’s been a great day out with like minded folk friends old and new on some fantastic roads
First we headed up to Inverness to cars and coffee and met up with Andy, Doug, Stephen and David and family had the pleasure of looking over some great cars. Andy had to shoot off but it was great to meet him and his caged green meanie !
From here it was off over the Black Isle to slaughterhouse for some great coffee and lunch then back over to contin for fuel and to meet up with the welsh posse, so briefly we were up to 10 Westies and James Alfa, after a quick hello and a few pictures, Doug headed off northwards in his immaculate fw , so 10 cars  headed for Ullapool for hotel food bear , and for us a chippie  tea and blether, after saying our goodbyes it was homeward bound and what a great run back it was the traffic was light and the roads were flowing well at Dingwall we said goodbye to Stephen and at Inverness we branched off for Home just missing the rain , again light traffic saw good progress and us home tired but what a great day
Thanks to everyone who made it along

EFCDB8FF-6371-4108-AAAC-C1680F709B25.jpeg

1EFBF622-8D00-4D9F-B6B7-A26019BCAA64.jpeg

B8F02C09-C26E-414F-BA6C-B648A6DF8BEB.jpeg

AEB89033-18FB-4A8A-A023-32C5846CEFC6.jpeg

8D4F3D7D-5D62-4592-8AF6-8BF15D142478.jpeg

D3BE3BB4-8688-4DFB-8915-A645FFE79D55.jpeg

6484889C-D69C-4B67-9CB6-68AA8E4E9DAE.jpeg

• Like 2

That bloke looks far too tall for a westfield :laugh:  :db-westy:  :getmecoat:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Doug Dastardly said:

That bloke looks far too tall for a westfield :laugh:  :db-westy:  :getmecoat:

Yes, and the bloke to his left looks far too small ! Bet he can't even reach the pedals, poor guy!

Great day yesterday. Really enjoyed it.

Hope to meet the N Wales guys again this week. Even if I can't get time off work for a daytime run, I'll go across to their hotel one evening for a drink and a blether.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1