Westfield Newbie - Manchester / Leeds

Brad Stone

Hello and welcome from Sunny Manchester.

IMG_0105.JPG

• Like 2

Welcome from Cheshire 

try a 300mm or 320mm wheel, they are most popular. I had a 300 and moved to 280 and now want my 300 back.

Momo are lovely.....

I’m just up the road in Rawtenstall, so will keep an eye out for you. Just finished my build and waiting on the IVA!

On 01/07/2018 at 14:08, Robin (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO said:

Yes, it's on Denby Dale road, Wakefield, WF4 3BB. 

Great - thanks for the clarification.

On 01/07/2018 at 14:14, Dave (OnliestSmeg) - Manchester AO said:

Welcome :ww:

Come on down to any meet around the NW, all will be very welcoming.

Mancs meet is 2nd Wednesday of Month in Chadderton. If there's runs out etc there'll be a post in forum events with details.

There's Blyton coming up in week and a bit. It's a great social. Be great if you were able to come along in your Westfield.

Thank you Dave, I shall head on over to the forum events section for Manchester!

On 02/07/2018 at 09:02, Paul Hurdsfield said:

Hello and welcome from Sunny Manchester.

IMG_0105.JPG

Lovely looking car, are they Westfield spec wheels or aftermarket? Team dynamics perhaps?

On 02/07/2018 at 09:19, BugMan said:

:ww: from Yorkshire, hope to see you at one of our get together's? :westy:

Thanks Bugman, I am absolutely planning on getting to a Yorkshire meet.

On 02/07/2018 at 17:54, 6carjon said:

Welcome from Cheshire 

try a 300mm or 320mm wheel, they are most popular. I had a 300 and moved to 280 and now want my 300 back.

Momo are lovely.....

Hi Jon, I have actually been looking at a 300mm Momo "Team" as a replacement, although I still need to do some research on splines, steering boss' and QR functionality. One for a different post I'd imagine..

On 02/07/2018 at 21:23, Homer said:

I’m just up the road in Rawtenstall, so will keep an eye out for you. Just finished my build and waiting on the IVA!

Fantastic - I was out and about in the car in Rawtenstall last weekend, what a lovely place. 

They are Compomotive Evolution, no longer available I'm afraid, originally they were antracite, but I had them powder coated black years ago.

Can anybody advise on a cover that will fit my SEiW? Would just like it for indoor dust protection. Will a generic Ebay jobby do the trick?

Many thanks.