South Hampshire and IOW meeting

Steve Smith - Joint Hampshire & IOW AO

We know have a new area. Martin and I are the new joint AO's. We are having our 1st meeting on Thursday 5th. Please see the meetings area for details. 

Hope to see you there.

• Like 1

I'll try to be there but the car has to do a Prom on Friday and I don't want to break it !!!

Hard top it might be

Peter

Well done, hopefully all the members within reach will help try and support your efforts! It’s hard work trying to get new areas up and running, but very rewarding when you do, both for the AO’s and for the members coming along!

• Like 1

Dave. The problem is the only way I can contact members is by this forum. As I do not have any email address for the member.

A temporary glitch, caused by a combination of the changes required for GDPR compliance and at the same time both a run of big club events, like Stoneleigh and Shelsley Walsh, along side summer holidays. 

The new compliant way of sharing contact details and email addresses to AO’s shouldn’t be too far away now. We will get a quick and dirty, but still compliant system up first, it’s just a case of sorting and encrypting the data, before it’s added to the AO Area. (Slightly longer term, we do plan on a slightly different way of making the information accessible to AO’s, but that requires a bit more work to set up, and we want you to having the information again, as soon as possible)

Just a reminder. That tomorrow  (5th) is our first meeting of the new area. South Hampshire and IOW.

It would be great to see you there.

Somewhere middle of Hampshire would be great for me in future ;) (based in Basingstoke)

Hi lads.

Hope the first meet goes well and is well attended. I'm off the road currently with a fried ignition system but looking forwards to the next meet already.

Mart.

Had a great time last night. We had 5 people turn up, 2 in Westfields. Looking forward to the next meeting.

Thanks to all who came.

• Like 5

Hi Steve, when will the meetings be held normally? I will put in diary and try to get along, probably not in the westy though.

Lee

Hi Lee

The first Thursday of the month.

Hi ci_newman. At the moment we are meeting in south Hampshire. But once we get the area up and running properly the we could drive further afield.

37 minutes ago, Steve Smith - AO Hampshire And Isle Of Wight said:

Hi Lee

The first Thursday of the month.

Thanks Steve

Hopefully see you soon

Lee