Silverstone Classic 2018.

Stu Faulkner

I have now been given the information on where we park for this years show.

If you look on the map we are on Blue 4 which is right on the back of the old pits/paddocks.

Not so good for watching the racing but good for a nosy round. We have a lot less cars this year and looking at the map everyone apart from the Porsche's have moved around.

SC18 Light Blue Zones v15.pdf

It should be easy to get to so rather than driving around the Jag drift experience you stay on the main drag and go over the big bridge and turn left at the island. We have different neighbours as well.:oops:

See you there.

• Like 3

Oh, and I have just read club guide and it clearly states 'CLUB DISPLAY CARS ONLY'

So no tin tops. Sorry, I don't make the rules.:(

3 hours ago, Stuart Faulkner - Shows & Events Coordinator said:

Oh, and I have just read club guide and it clearly states 'CLUB DISPLAY CARS ONLY'

So no tin tops. Sorry, I don't make the rules.:(

Too many people tried to use the many club areas as convenient in-field parking in the past, unfortunately. It sort of missed the point, that we were “given” such preferential areas because the various club display areas are part of the show. and most certainly not what visitors are paying good money to come and see. Every random tin top on a club stand, is potentially something really interesting, that there wasn’t room for on someone else’s club area.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

Too many people tried to use the many club areas as convenient in-field parking in the past, unfortunately. It sort of missed the point, that we were “given” such preferential areas because the various club display areas are part of the show. and most certainly not what visitors are paying good money to come and see. Every random tin top on a club stand, is potentially something really interesting, that there wasn’t room for on someone else’s club area.

That pretty much sums it up.:yes: