POSTPONED TILL ANOTHER DAY! -Sunday 1st July - Ollerton to Bomber Command Memorial Lincoln and back to Newark

AndrewBClarke

POSTPONED TILL ANOTHER DAY

Start at McD Ollerton (NG22 9DT) at 10.30am. Travel to the new Bomber Command Memorial in Lincoln to have a look around and lunch. Back to McD Newark (NG24 2DB) to go our separate ways. The route from Ollerton to Lincoln is approx. 50 minutes and goes via the 40p toll bridge at Dunham. Parking at the Memorial is £3 per car but entry is free including the guided tour if you want to have one (about 30 minutes and well worth it) Entry to the exhibition is an extra £8.20 but again worth it. Travel back to Newark via Daisy Maid Ice Creams.

This is as East Midlands as it gets so come along @Seven of Nine, @Scotty72, @si_salisbury, @Weekend Warrior!! Unfortunately @MattV is away. Also anyone else is more than welcome. 

Please drop me a note to say if you are coming as I know this is a late post and I don't want to be Billy No Mates. :) 

Andrew

Hi Andrew,

I’m sorry to say I’m busy:(. I put my foot in it and invited family around for a bbq.

if you are having or want to do any days outing then feel free to pass a invite this way.

simon.

4 minutes ago, si_salisbury said:

Hi Andrew,

I’m sorry to say I’m busy:(. I put my foot in it and invited family around for a bbq.

if you are having or want to do any days outing then feel free to pass a invite this way.

simon.

Shame. Enjoy BBQ. :)

• AndrewBClarke changed the title to POSTPONED TILL ANOTHER DAY! -Sunday 1st July - Ollerton to Bomber Command Memorial Lincoln and back to Newark
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

any one fancies meeting up for a drive this Sunday? Don’t have a route planned or anything, depends on who’s up for it and where you are.

ideas welcomed.

Possibly.....

Waiting to find out if my engine and gearbox is back in the car after having a new clutch fitted.