Driving glasses/shades/goggles. Fit issue.....

TableLeg

I bought a new pair of Driving driving shades a couple of years ago as there was a good deal on them. They look good, are the Military spec ballistic type and have interchangeable lenses and a strap to keep them on.

Unfortunately they don't fit well as I have a wide bridged nose and as such normally find getting a pair of glasses/shades difficult, I should have given it more thought.

What I normally have to do is go into shops and try glasses/shades on until I find a pair that fit. However I imagine that would be nearly impossible for the type of eye wear I'm looking for.

Can anybody offer any advice on shaded that do have a wide nose bridge?

I should really have posted this before Stoneleigh as maybe then somebody may have had some I could have looked at.

Not quite what I had in mind....

The ones I have are ESS Advancer v12

I realise you are a long way away but if you get the chance to call in on uksportseyewear Mike has a vast range for you to try on display

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Paul Hurdsfield said:

I realise you are a long way away but if you get the chance to call in on uksportseyewear Mike has a vast range for you to try on display

Or at least give him a bell , Mike Dixon owned a very nice Westfield Cosworth , he was a member here for years and certainly knows his stuff :t-up:

• Thanks 1