standard seat

Mark Redpath - WSCC Membership Secretary

Im looking for one  standard westfield  black  drivers seat with black piping, as the passengers is is really good condition but will consider buying a pair if the price is right.

Thanks

Mark

Have a pair of early sports seats, black with red piping, good condition. One has runners, one is fixed.

Can deliver.

Hi John

Have you any pics and an idea of price ??

Phone for best price.

:blues:

9F962387-C5EA-46D5-B287-79A2F1525353.jpeg

0BF9E5CC-A939-44C3-841B-7E2D621AB20E.jpeg

Still looking, just need one good seat, so if your thinking of upgrading your seats let me know.....

Got this pair of sports seats available if you’re interested, Black vinyl with WRG piping ( piping v dark and looks black) both have runners fitted and no rips or tears. Just taken out of my seiw and sport turbo’s fitted £130.00

Nick.

CD2E5444-6C2D-4AF8-9298-2A969EB8B41A.jpeg

39A28D22-E8DA-4CB1-9598-B3690B19EAA7.jpeg

Very tempted Nick, but im looking for a really cheap fix until I can upgrade myself to better seats, after all the money ive just spent out on the car looks like I might be Gaffa taping it for now...

No problem, not rushing to sell at the moment but if you change your mind let me know.

Thanks Nick

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.