East Midlands?

Seven of Nine

Sounds ok to me .Ill also be out and about Sunday if anyone fancies it ,the roads should be quieter cos there’s a football game on 

Hi guys,

would love to meet up. Unfortunately I’m away from this Sunday to the following Sunday. 

Feel free to ping me a text/WhatsApp or whatever though - 07764 343249

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Is anyone up for a blast on Sunday 22nd or 29th.i too have had car trouble(overheating and a knackered engine mount) but have since sorted these issues 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Seven of Nine said:

Is anyone up for a blast on Sunday 22nd or 29th.i too have had car trouble(overheating and a knackered engine mount) but have since sorted these issues 

Hi 

I can do both dates, I happy with any if we could get a few of us together and make a little trip of it with a pub fluid refil stop.

don’t know how to tag people in here but I know weekend warrior might be up for something.

simon

• Like 2

On 16/07/2018 at 21:08, si_salisbury said:

Hi 

I can do both dates, I happy with any if we could get a few of us together and make a little trip of it with a pub fluid refil stop.

don’t know how to tag people in here but I know weekend warrior might be up for something.

simon

Well that's 3,maybe 4 for the 29th..are you early birds or later risers? :)

2 minutes ago, Seven of Nine said:

Well that's 3,maybe 4 for the 29th..are you early birds or later risers? :)

The 29th is good for me, I don’t mind I will go with the masses. What do you have in mind?? Just a random drive or a set route to somewhere??

On 18/07/2018 at 19:13, si_salisbury said:

The 29th is good for me, I don’t mind I will go with the masses. What do you have in mind?? Just a random drive or a set route to somewhere??

Random drive with a couple of pit stops sounds good to me unless someone has an idea? Will have to cancel today because of the weather, sorry guys. Anyone up for another meet soon? 

Edited by Seven of Nine
Damn weather

Hi guys, would love to join you but unfortunately can’t do either of those dates. 

Hope you have a good run out and I’ll try to join the next one. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Any one up for a drive this weekend? 

I’m free Saturday and Sunday so if we can get a bigger group on a set day then great, no idea of a route or plan ideas welcome.

5 hours ago, si_salisbury said:

Hi guys,

Any one up for a drive this weekend? 

I’m free Saturday and Sunday so if we can get a bigger group on a set day then great, no idea of a route or plan ideas welcome.

I can do either day

16 hours ago, Seven of Nine said:

I can do either day

Sorry for the delay, 

lets do tomorrow, do you know of any routes your way?

41 minutes ago, si_salisbury said:

Sorry for the delay, 

lets do tomorrow, do you know of any routes your way?

Nice one, how about meeting at the Cherry Tree, Edendale Rd, LE13 0EW and we'll take it from there?