East Midlands?

Seven of Nine

Hi guys,,just wondered if there's anything happening in the east mids area..had my westfield for 6 months now and only seen one other westfield since(quick blast on the A46 checking each others car out at speed :) until we both turned off and went different ways

Hello. I'm in Lincolnshire just north of Woodhall. Matt Vernon is based in Bourne. We try and join in the trips organised by Julie which are normally Peak District based but great. Some are our side starting in Matlock. Sometimes we go to 'Horsepower at the Hall' which is now renamed 'Gearheads at the Ground' which is at Newark Showground a couple of times a year. Other events our side of the country is the GBS Coffee mornings which Julie will also put up on the out and about section. Where are you??

• Like 1

A lot nearer Matlock than we are!! Keep a look out for Julie Hall posts on the Out and About section. More the merrier. Don't think she has organised anything this weekend as something else was organised but most weekends have activities. :)

Thanks for the help :) look forward to meeting a few of yous soon

I'm quite near you (Arnold), so if you want to go for blast somewhere @Seven of Nine let me know. I'm off to Shelsley Walsh on Saturday morning for a nosey if you want to come along?

• Like 1

I’m north west of Peterborough (Stamford). Only had my car a few weeks, but once I get a chance to go out for my first proper blast always will be happy to meet any one /group to make a day of it and maybe a pub stop:db-westy:.

Hi @si_salisbury - I’m just up the road from you in Bourne. There’s also another Matt who lives in Manthorpe but I don’t think he’s on here much. 

Would be good to meet up at some point

@MattV sure there’s another guy on here that’s not to far from me as well that I have been in his car before I got mine. We talked about meeting up and having a blast around.

Hi from the Peak District, it is Shelsley Walsh this weekend but normal service will resume next weekend and you are welcome to join us. We will probably be meeting at 10.30 at Matlock Sainsburys on the Sunday, unless it rains. 

Julie

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Julie Hall - AO Representative, Peak District AO said:

Hi from the Peak District, it is Shelsley Walsh this weekend but normal service will resume next weekend and you are welcome to join us. We will probably be meeting at 10.30 at Matlock Sainsburys on the Sunday, unless it rains. 

Julie

Is anybody driving down early Saturday that wants to meet up?

Hi Scott, We are not going to Shelsley Walsh because we will be on holiday, sorry, Julie

• Like 1

On 19/06/2018 at 21:55, si_salisbury said:

@MattV sure there’s another guy on here that’s not to far from me as well that I have been in his car before I got mine. We talked about meeting up and having a blast around.

That was me Simon ,I’m always up for a blat  I’m  in Oakham it’s only  30 mins to Bourne 15 for. You .

Hello @MattV  I sometimes venture out your way .

Steve 

2 minutes ago, Weekend Warrior said:

That was me Simon ,I’m always up for a blat  I’m  in Oakham it’s only  30 mins to Bourne 15 for. You .

Hello @MattV  I sometimes venture out your way .

Steve 

Hi Steve, 

hope the the car still running good after your little issue with running. 

Depending on what everyone is doing but how about a meet up in the cars? Just for a beer and a chat/poke around the cars or even a blast around as well. 

Any one up for it????  open to ideas, I’m not free this weekend or the following Sunday.