Westfield (maroon) on autotrader

Skypeller

Hi could anybody confirm from three pictures if the car currently at £5495 on autotrader is actually a wide body model? It doesn’t look it to me but I could be wrong .... looking at sides of tub near seats and rear lights... also he said bulk head is moulded SE surely it would read SEW? 

Thanks

It's advertised as as Wide, but without more info/photos it is, as you say, hard to tell. A quick email/phone call to the seller might elicit further info...

The boonet/nose profile appears to be lowline which would make it a narrow.  Also there are no square cut-outs in the tub for the rear lights which was a feature of the wide body fixed arch tub so on that basis also I would suggest its a narrow body.

On 19/06/2018 at 13:57, Skypeller said:

Hi could anybody confirm from three pictures if the car currently at £5495 on autotrader is actually a wide body model? It doesn’t look it to me but I could be wrong .... looking at sides of tub near seats and rear lights... also he said bulk head is moulded SE surely it would read SEW? 

Thanks

FWIW the bulkhead lettering is also SE even on the SEW!

• Thanks 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.