2018 Speedseries Results - 3 sisters (R17)

Tigger

WHAT the hell happened here then?
Some Amazeballs times here, never before have I seen so many 101's in one place, .... except the Matrix of course :o :o :o , did they put something in the water or something.

Well whatever it was, awesome results guys

3 Sisters (R17) - Results

Tigger the Amazed

• Like 1

A nice bit of smooth tarmac helped

11 hours ago, terry everall said:

A nice bit of smooth tarmac helped

Clearly made a big difference, so shouldn't this have been a new event without set target times?

Dave

Terry will be along and correct me if I'm wrong but when Loton ( I think)  was resurfaced a couple of years ago it was discussed and decided not to treat it as a new venue purely based on the resurfacing work alone,  so a president was set to some extent.

The venue and track layout hadn't changed  so therefore it is not a "new event" as such. 

Its a question of how far do you go.

If for example half the track had been done or just one section on a fast bend and the rest not, at what point do we say it has to be treated as a new venue.

Clearly new records have been set on this occasion so probably the new surface had an influence but equally if it had rained and or/no records broken it's unlikely this would have been raised, as the new surface could have had a negative effect just as easily. 

I wasn't there but I'm told the paddock is still rubbish a full of loose stones and debris if that's any consolation. 

Mark 

• Like 2

Totally agree with Mark and his comments

everyond has known the track was resurfaced and the Target Times were published at the start of the season

Thanks both :yes: