NEW MEMBERSHIP PACKS ****UPDATE****

Mark Redpath - WSCC Membership Secretary

All new members who have joined on or before 8th September, your membership packs have been put together and will be with you next week....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...

The latest batch of membership packs have now been posted, so if you have joined prior to 26th October 2018 you will receive your pack shortly....

• 1 month later...

The latest batch of membership packs have now been posted, so if you have joined prior to Sunday 16th December 2018 you will receive your pack shortly...

• 1 month later...

The latest batch of membership packs have now been posted, so if you have joined prior to 25th January 2019,  you will receive your pack shortly....

• 1 month later...

The latest batch of membership packs have now been posted, so if you have joined prior to 18th March you will receive your pack shortly....

• 2 months later...

All new members who have joined on or before 9th June 2019, your membership packs have been put together and will be with you next week...

Thanks

Mark

Hi mark can you help please just tried to get into members area and says I need to be a member 

i joined lsat year could you check when my membership is up for renewal please as I did not think it was due yet 

thanks Roy 

7 hours ago, miller said:

Hi mark can you help please just tried to get into members area and says I need to be a member 

i joined lsat year could you check when my membership is up for renewal please as I did not think it was due yet 

thanks Roy 

June 11th was your join date if that helps - so I’d say it’s just expired. 

thanks Roy 

thanks mark will rejoin 

Hi Roy I Answered on your other thread and hidden the third one asking same question. 

If if you don’t get an immediate response it’s not necessary to post the same question two or three times, might just need a wee bit of patience  😊

We are just volunteers 👍

Sorry not answered and sorted sooner, been away with the Westfield on the YDG tour of south Wales, Roy you should have received a renewal invoice via Email, thanks Chris for reissuing it......

Mark

11 minutes ago, Mark Redpath - WSCC Membership Secretary said:

Sorry not answered and sorted sooner, been away with the Westfield on the YDG tour of south Wales, Roy you should have received a renewal invoice via Email, thanks Chris for reissuing it......

Mark

What! You have a life? 🤣🤣🤣