Manifold and gearbox

1960dave

Is anyone selling a exhaust manifold for a crossflow narrow body car? and a type 9 gearbox. Very long story but massive change of plans.

I have an exhaust manifold for a x/flow, it is in diy form with separate pipes going into a four into 1 collector, good condition, dont know about fitting a narrow ,my car is a SEW.  £70 plus post. Pics if required

I have a Type 9 Gearbox which I no longer require.  It is 5 speed and was originally mated to a Pinto engine which was in the car when I purchased it.  Not sure for certain but suspect it was ex Sierra and as far as I know it has standard ratios.  It works well and I only changed it because I wanted a longer first gear.

Let me know if you are interested and I will send you a few pics tomorrow together with details of shaft length etc.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.