Clan McWesty Bo’Ness revival

Gary Taylor

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Folks so we have 8 cars for sunday, if we can meet at Bo’ness fire station, EH51 0QG, please do not block the station apron, but assemble on the road in front, 08.00 -09.00 hrs with a view to going up to the revival at 09.00.
Steve has the gazebo from John , so first “game” is to put that up, fingers crossed for some good weather, I will be leaving the northern wilderness around 04.30 and my mobile is 07715554020 if anyone needs me
See you all Sunday
Gary

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Gary Taylor - Scotland AO said:

Steve has the gazebo from John , so first “game” is to put that up, fingers crossed for some good weather, 

Has Steve or someone else managed to pick up the shelter sides as well?? Shelter is pretty useless without them..

So after the early start and some interesting navigation into Bo’ness we had a great day out and despite a couple of call offs had 5 Westies and Jim’s tiger on show. The weather held and keeping the stand manned still left plenty of time to go and visit trade / food stands, ogle the many classics on show, drool over the classic racers and generally talk Westies 
Many thanks to all who came in car or on foot ( have to start looking at the for sale ads Matt )

a long day as left at 4am and westy in bed and me indoors at 10pm and just over just under 350 miles, lol, but wouldn’t have missed it

585A2340-A6F7-4D91-88BD-BFACC28554D4.jpeg

CEAAB68E-FD2B-4547-ACD1-996C36F14AA4.jpeg

• Like 1

Glad you all enjoyed it..

We were at Grantown Motormania today, so couldn't be with you, but we were at Bo'ness yesterday and got soaked in the afternoon. Fantastic event though. Will definitely be back next year.

David

• Like 1

1 minute ago, David-hrv said:

Glad you all enjoyed it..

We were at Grantown Motormania today, so couldn't be with you, but we were at Bo'ness yesterday and got soaked in the afternoon. Fantastic event though. Will definitely be back next year.

David

Didnt know about the Granton show until too late today.

I couldnt make Boness due to work but I could have made Granton. A friend told me about it after he got back.... :bangshead:

He was one of my helpers in getting my engine replaced and said he spoke to the owners of a few Westfields.

Few photos he sent me.

Anyone here?

IMG_1240.jpeg

IMG_1241.jpeg

IMG_1238.jpeg

IMG_1239.jpeg

• Like 1

Yellow "HRV" is mine and the orange belongs to a guy from South Africa, called Tony. It's a BDA engined car. The only reason he brought it to the show is because his GT40 had a problem and his Cobra wasn't ready.

Wish I had those problems!

Brilliant show this year with over 500 cars to drool over. It just gets better and better every year.

Back on topic - Bo'ness on Saturday was great too! Back to work tomorrow, but I've had a fantastic weekend.

11 hours ago, Gary Taylor - Scotland AO said:

So after the early start and some interesting navigation into Bo’ness we had a great day out and despite a couple of call offs had 5 Westies and Jim’s tiger on show. The weather held and keeping the stand manned still left plenty of time to go and visit trade / food stands, ogle the many classics on show, drool over the classic racers and generally talk Westies 
Many thanks to all who came in car or on foot ( have to start looking at the for sale ads Matt )

a long day as left at 4am and westy in bed and me indoors at 10pm and just over just under 350 miles, lol, but wouldn’t have missed it

585A2340-A6F7-4D91-88BD-BFACC28554D4.jpeg

CEAAB68E-FD2B-4547-ACD1-996C36F14AA4.jpeg

Hi Gary , good day, and nice to catch up with you guys, jIM

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jonsey said:

Hi Gary , good day, and nice to catch up with you guys, jIM

Likewise and Thankyou both for coming along , will keep you updated 

• Like 1