Clan McWesty Bo’Ness revival

Gary Taylor

Bo’Ness Revival Sunday 2nd September 

I know we are only into June but time marches on and the organisers for Bo’Ness revival are asking for numbers , so that they can allocate space for us, please note we are limited to 10 cars max so get in quick

so can you add your name here if intending to attend and we can sort the details from there

thanks Gary

Gary 

matt

rab

neville

Jim

James

Iain 

Stephen

its my 60th birthday party the night before some of you may not be fit to make it ?????

• Haha 1

For those that haven't been to this event before, have a look at http://www.bonessrevival.co.uk/

It's actually run over both days at the weekend and is a great combination of the pre-'72 (mostly) competitive hillclimb and car show. Usually very busy on the Sunday and we've had a stand at the show for a few years now. The paddock for the hillclimb competitors has some brilliant classic racing machinery and is as good, if not better, than the classic show itself.

As the clan generally prefers to drive the cars, rather than sit and look at them, this is the only show event on our calendar - well worth a visit!

Bob - I'm sure you'll still be there nice and early ;)

Matt

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Gary Taylor - Scotland AO said:

Any more that would like to add names before I HAVE to let the organisers know ????

You'll need to put out an email, Gary. Not all members read the forum ;)

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Robert (bombero) said:

You'll need to put out an email, Gary. Not all members read the forum ;)

Duly done , thanks

• 4 weeks later...

I now have the details from Cliff for the Sunday

we are requested to arrive from 09.00-09.30 so if we meet up on the road in front of Bo’ness fire station between 08.00 and 08.30 please ensure the front of the fire station is kept clear and we can go upto the venue together.

i have the passes for the cars on the club stand and will distribute them on the morning 

Rab can you organise the gazebo and your feather flag, any problems let me know and we will work something out

Regards Gary

23 hours ago, Gary Taylor - Scotland AO said:

Rab can you organise the gazebo and your feather flag, any problems let me know and we will work something out

Sure thing!

• Thanks 1

Hi chaps I have the gazebo and flag but looks like car won’t be on the road by then sadly. 

38 minutes ago, Hornet600 said:

Hi chaps I have the gazebo and flag but looks like car won’t be on the road by then sadly. 

Hi bud, hope you're well! Thanks for posting this, I was going to call you this weekend about it. Is there anyone available to pick up the shelter and flag from John? 

4 hours ago, Robert (bombero) said:

Hi bud, hope you're well! Thanks for posting this, I was going to call you this weekend about it. Is there anyone available to pick up the shelter and flag from John? 

Hi Rab Steve emailed me this morning to say he will sort out with John

Thanks Steve

5 hours ago, Hornet600 said:

Hi John we should be sorted, Steve will be in touch with you 

how’s the repairs going ? 

Hi Gary  Its all back together. Just need the bonnet and nose cone painted... they are a horrible colour of dull blue at the moment.... :)