Maverick Passed!

Andy_R

I'm not much of a mechanic and don't have a huge amount of room in my garage so the last few months working on Maverick to bring him up to scratch has been difficult.

However today Maverick passed his MOT with flying colours and no advisories. 

I know it's a Q plate (which makes things a little easier) but I'm very happy at the moment and will be celebrating tonight with a large beer!

Apologies to everyone who probably thought I'd disappeared ... I haven't wanted to do long runs while working on the car. Needless to say I'm looking forward to the Wakefield & Silverstone shows coming up and will be out & about a bit more now most of the work has been sorted.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Fantastic news Andy, look king forward to seeing Mav’ out and about again!

See you Sunday? 

6 minutes ago, Robin (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO said:

See you Sunday? 

Would love to but it's Fathers Day and the kids haven't yet worked out that a day without kids would be the best present :d

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Andy_R said:

Would love to but it's Fathers Day and the kids haven't yet worked out that a day without kids would be the best present :d

Love that comment