miller

:ww:from sunny Scotland hope you both get lots of fun and enjoyment from her, pictures and a requirement once she’s home

i think i remeber speaking to you Roy did you have the Focus RS? you were talking about buying a zetec car is that what you got in the end

:ww: and hope to see you at either our Warwickshire area meet next Thursday evening or the Black Country meet on the 1st July!

Hi Ben yes that was me with the rs

got a 2ltr zetec black top engine will post pics when I get the car hopefully by the weekend fingers crossed  

• Like 1

martyn as soon has I get car I will be coming to the meets cant wait to be honest 

but don't the days drag on when your waiting for something :( ah well will just have to wait and I am sure it will be waiting for :yes::d

• Like 2

On ‎12‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 14:15, miller said:

Just had quote from Aplan of £171 fully comp with £200 excess 5000 miles per year ncd protected, glass cover, Europe cover for 30 days   for me and the wife to drive 

for a new policy as well :yes:

Thanks again to you all for your help :yes:and hope to see you all  soon at meets etc 

just cant wait for car to be delivered now :d:d hopefully the weekend or Monday :) (bet it rains next week ) lol

thanks for the :ww:

Roy 

Hi Roy

could you pop me a pm with your name and postcode so I can make sure I pass on the thanks to the right people in branch? 
Also... Welcome!!

Kind Regards

Carlie

:ww: from North Oxfordshire, too

Doh! Looks like I spoke too soon! A Plan renewal for the tin top through last week while I was in France; a huge increase, ove 50% higher than last year! Yet the first competitive quote I get is £200 less! I know it’s not A Plan’s fault, they’re just the insurance companies broker. Why do companies do this.

They do it Dave to maximise profit while confirming that loyal customers are there for the taking. Companies relying on customer inertia.

I've not called out a car breakdown company in well over a decade and yet the renewal premium has risen 24%. So I went online and using a vouchercloud code I can join as a new member with a £20 discount resulting in a tenner cheaper than my renewal; Ie. let cover lapse the reapply online as new member.

Alternatively a competitor is a fair bit cheaper but they don't have their own engineers and callout local garages.

I will telephone my current breakdown provider tomorrow (which is what I had to do last year as well) and see if they're flexible on price.

On 23/06/2018 at 12:22, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

Doh! Looks like I spoke too soon! A Plan renewal for the tin top through last week while I was in France; a huge increase, ove 50% higher than last year! Yet the first competitive quote I get is £200 less! I know it’s not A Plan’s fault, they’re just the insurance companies broker. Why do companies do this.

Hi David,

I'll get this looked at for you and see if there's anything further we can do for you :)

Thanks

Carlie

Thanks Carlie.