Curborough 30th September

cphelps

I have just gone to put in entries for the MAC sprint at Curborough on the 30th September, but the WSCC doesn't appear to be listed on the regulations, despite it being listed as a round of the championship.

Any ideas?

I am on the case and will let you know the situation but it is on our calendar and we were invited. I have contacted MAC and await their reply

Now confirmed that they made a mistake and will change the Regs to show that the Speed Series are invited so you can enter the event

• Like 1

i noticed last year that there was also an event on the Saturday but not part of the SS. does anyone know if there is this year who's running the event and if we can enter.

I'm there on the Warwickshire track day on the Friday so wanted to make it a full weekend  

1 minute ago, syman84 said:

i noticed last year that there was also an event on the Saturday but not part of the SS. does anyone know if there is this year who's running the event and if we can enter.

I'm there on the Warwickshire track day on the Friday so wanted to make it a full weekend  

Simon
:-) 
Matt

BARC Sprint
Print Download Email Remind

Date: Sat, Sep 29, 2018
Time: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Category: Sprint
Description
The BARC (British Automobile Racing Club) 2 Lap Sprint.

Practice commences 9.15am.

Spectator Entry is FREE
Location Details
Curborough Sprint Course
Netherstowe Lane/Off Wood End Lane
Lichfield UK WS13 8EJ UK
Location Contact: David Pattison
Location Phone: 01543 432607
Directions
Curborough is situated off the A38 trunk road between Burton on Trent and Lichfield in Staffordshire. 
The venue is Brown Signed once you are off the A38, and also the A515 from the West. 
POSTCODE: Curborough track does not have a specific Postcode, but you can use the one for the nearest property which is WS13 8EJ. 
  • Like 1

Cheers matt

Remember that thee is also the figure of 8 in August