Donington 2nd July with MSV

Andrew

• 2 weeks later...

Still not booked this one, but if the weather forecast is still looking good and there are still places available, I'll probably book Wednesday or Thursday.

12 minutes ago, Michael Whitworth said:

What about the Redshed?

I'm not sure.. he said he may try and risk a half day if they'll let him. Doesn't fancy getting chucked off for noise and losing the cost of a whole day.

I might pop down and see if I can blag some passenger laps... ? :D

43 minutes ago, RussH said:

I might pop down and see if I can blag some passenger laps... ? :D

You're welcome.. but don't be bringing any of your special weather with you. :Rain-icon:

:)

Just booked, weather looking :sun: Still places available obviously.. could be another nice quiet day. :)

3 hours ago, Ben (bunje) said:

i cant make this one but i am considering booking donny with opentrack in august

Don't think I could warrant three Donnys in one year. :laugh: August could be my Knockhill month. 

Have received final instructions this morning, including the garage plan.. There's only four garages taken! Looks to be a very very under subscribed day. :cool:

19 minutes ago, RussH said:

Is there a discount going?

Are you tempted? I got a 10% discount code emailed to me from MSV? 

I might ask if I can do a half day...

• Like 1

I've spoken to MSV - they wont let me prebook a half day, but said if I turn up at lunch, they'll 100% let me pay on the day (I know?)

So, unless it rains, I'm in.

@Andrew - would you mind having a quiet word with them on the day to check its ok and confirm what time lunch is?

Thanks!

20 minutes ago, RussH said:

I've spoken to MSV - they wont let me prebook a half day, but said if I turn up at lunch, they'll 100% let me pay on the day (I know?)

So, unless it rains, I'm in.

@Andrew - would you mind having a quiet word with them on the day to check its ok and confirm what time lunch is?

Thanks!

That's barmy .. on there behalf. Why not half a day in the morning, and save having to do another brief and sighting laps! 

Lunch is down for 1pm to 2pm. 

Shall see you there, as it's not going to rain.. is it! :laugh:

I’ll turn up early and do some passenger laps 

• Like 1