New exhaust (Carbon)

Sparkymart

Well I've just tried calling motsds number from their Facebook page but I just get a message saying I've called an incorrect number .so looks like they might be out of business

I've found another company that makes  silencers  called PJ Engineering . very helpful ok no the phone. The max diameter for a carbon can they can make is 127mm (5")

So for a silencer approximately 750mm long x 127mm  repackable with link pipe will be approximately £240 to £250  but he can give me a  definite price once they see photos with detailed dimensions which I thought was a pretty price

Has anybody used PJEngineering before ?

• Like 1

At that price, I may be interested in one myself - will it come with the mounting clamps?

4 hours ago, Rednop1 said:

Is 5" not on the small size?

That is what I was worried about buying something that was as loud or louder than what I've already got.

3 hours ago, Stephen W said:

What engine do you have?

I run a 7” on the duratec.

2l zetec silver top 

21 minutes ago, Martin Rice (Sparkymart) - Cornwall AO said:

That's not a bad price and also available in 5 &6 inch as well. Shame they don't do a carbon one .I could try a get a carbon heat shield  to go over it

Exactly my thoughts. A man of your calibre could easily sort it:d