Essex trailer

NickBW

Hi all 

Does anyone around Chelmsford Essex area have a trailer which I could use to collect a Westfield?

Worst case is I drive it home but I wanted to see if a trailer was available locally first. 

Happy to pay for the use.

Thanks

Nick 

3 hours ago, NickBW said:

Hi all 

Does anyone around Chelmsford Essex area have a trailer which I could use to collect a Westfield?

Worst case is I drive it home but I wanted to see if a trailer was available locally first. 

Happy to pay for the use.

Thanks

Nick 

If it drives you don't need a trailer! It the best bit picking it up....take the long way home!

It's in Bromsgrove. 

Was only going to trailer it if I could. Otherwise I will drive it home. 

I have a defender so was kind of looking forward to towing something. Sad I know...

1 hour ago, NickBW said:

It's in Bromsgrove. 

Was only going to trailer it if I could. Otherwise I will drive it home. 

I have a defender so was kind of looking forward to towing something. Sad I know...

There is someone in Ingatestone that hires out trailers, not too expensive either. I'm sure I have his details somewhere if you're interested?

Yes please Kevin.

There was a company in ingatestone (K & A hire) but when I called they have just recently stopped all hires..

Thanks

Nick. 

Ah, it was Alex at K&A I was in touch with!

My trailer is too small for a modern Westy.

Nick I know of a guy in Gravesend area Kent Terry the trailer he's very good and has a nice small one ideal for Westfields but you will have to collect from him.... his number is 07802894715

When would you want to borrow the trailer 

Thanks all sorted it. Going up the night before and staying in a hotel then blatting back home, rain or shine. 

• Like 1