New London ULEZ

Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO

12 hours ago, Blatman said:

Surprised at that. My 55 plate diesel Focus says no charge, as does the green meenie :oops: 

Blatters, I revisited the ULEZ site and it says diesels have to be EURO6. That spec wasn't extant in 2005/2006 was it? Shurely shome mishtake? ???

12 hours ago, Man On The Clapham Omnibus said:

Blatters, I revisited the ULEZ site and it says diesels have to be EURO6. That spec wasn't extant in 2005/2006 was it? Shurely shome mishtake? ???

Yup. Just refreshed the page and did it again and I am subject to the ULEZ for both the Focus and the Westfield. I'm going back to the link posted earlier to see what's different.

The site is saying that I have to pay in my 1999 SEW, I shall now be boycotting both Harrods and Fortnum and Mason, they will not get my trade!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Jonk179 said:

The site is saying that I have to pay in my 1999 SEW, I shall now be boycotting both Harrods and Fortnum and Mason, they will not get my trade!

Proper Harrods/Fortnums customers get their butlers to go shopping for them :d 

Its all b*****k*, my daily driver s2000 is in the highest RFL bracket because of its emissions (£540 bl**** quid this year!) but yet theres no charge for the LEZ.  Suss that out.

The westies also exempt.  a 2009 Duratec, Madness.

Looks like I have to pay it, which sucks as I live in the zone. So an extra £12.50 for every time I take it out :-/. No idea how they work it out, was hoping Q plates would be exempt.

Edited to note the residents exemptions, so I have until 2021 to move!

Discounts and exemptions

Residents

• Residents who are registered for the residents' Congestion Charge discount will be granted a time-limited 'sunset period' where a 100% discount from the ULEZ will apply to their vehicles. This will give them more time to change their vehicle to meet the ULEZ standards
  • The discount will be available to those who live within the ULEZ and in designated areas next to the boundary where the Congestion Charge resident's discount applies. The sunset period will apply  from 8 April 2019 to 24 October 2021
  • This discount will only apply while they live within the zone and are registered with us
  • From 25 October 2021, residents must pay the full daily ULEZ charge to drive a vehicle in the zone if it does not meet the ULEZ standards