New London ULEZ

Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO

Hmm my Westie is very clean.... Cough.... Thanks Sadiq Kahn

ttps://dailym.ai/2Js6jYO via http://dailym.ai/android

Screenshot_20180608-201726.png

• Like 1

Both my Westfield and Red Neck pickup also count as low emission vehicles, so that’s a bunch of bull c**p then, to use the red neck term.

• Haha 1

My Westfield and diesel X-Type both fall into the charge bracket, but my 2.2 litre Z3, my son's Z4M and his Audi RS4 are all exempt. Admittedly the Pinto engined 1994 built Westfield is a dirty exhaust breather, but the X-Type is Euro 4 and is pretty good compared with a 3.2 litre Z4M or a 4.2 litre Audi. Crazy...

• Like 1

Result, mine too  

now to drive into London and rev the engine!!

9316E3DB-5DBA-413E-A3F1-2D0F6FA535BE.png

Barstewards.  This is what I get.  And I have a cat on mine :(

You are subject to the ULEZ.  

From 8 April 2019 if you travel in the ULEZ you will need to pay the daily ULEZ charge. This is because your vehicle does not meet the ULEZ standards*.

Mine is exempt too.  Makes me feel like driving through London in a low gear and setting off car alarms. :cool:

• Haha 2

My 13 year old tin top Volvo S60 D5 diesel is also exempt.  Not surprised, it’s always been incredibly clean, doesn’t even register on the test equipment during MOTs.

2 hours ago, Captain Colonial said:

Makes me feel like driving through London in a low gear and setting off car alarms. :cool:

Yes, those CVH hydraulic followers are pretty damn noisy when old :d

• Haha 2

Just now, Thrustyjust said:

Yes, those CVH hydraulic followers are pretty damn noisy when old :d

I’ve given up, there’s always one that makes a noise when warmed up, even brand new ones.  It used to bother me.  Now I just drive the damn thing and have a great time. :cool:

On 09/06/2018 at 08:57, Man On The Clapham Omnibus said:

My Westfield and diesel X-Type both fall into the charge bracket, but my 2.2 litre Z3, my son's Z4M and his Audi RS4 are all exempt. Admittedly the Pinto engined 1994 built Westfield is a dirty exhaust breather, but the X-Type is Euro 4 and is pretty good compared with a 3.2 litre Z4M or a 4.2 litre Audi. Crazy...

Surprised at that. My 55 plate diesel Focus says no charge, as does the green meenie :oops: 

My 1998 Redtop is chargeable in the ULEZ but free in the current LEZ.

4 minutes ago, SootySport said:

My 1998 Redtop is chargeable in the ULEZ but free in the current LEZ.

Must be a SVA thing. My green car is pre SVA and has a 95 red top in there and it's showing as free in the ULEZ.

2 minutes ago, Blatman said:

Must be a SVA thing. My green car is pre SVA and has a 95 red top in there and it's showing as free in the ULEZ.

Well-----that's not playing cricket!    :(

12 hours ago, Blatman said:

Surprised at that. My 55 plate diesel Focus says no charge, as does the green meenie :oops: 

So am I if your older diesel is ok. Mine is a 56 plate car with a Ford Duratec TDCi engine with no DPF. Perhaps yours is a later spec?

Capture.PNG.edc8bf4a4ffe31cf7b6c635655ecade0.PNG

I didn't expect that! Assumed they'd still have it down as an old clattery diesel.

Westie is good to go too!