Manchester area meet, next Wednesday the 13th

Paul Hurdsfield - Joint Manchester AO

Oh well maybe next time, you missed a gud un'

what a great night almost like the 'old' days :dg-westy::yellow-westy::purple-westy::yellow-westy::purple-westy::black-westy: six  Westfields

Enjoyed a run out led  by Wayne (thanks Wayne) chips and coffee at Hollingworth lake then back to the pub for a pint of shandy.

special thanks to Bernie (pistonbroke) for making the long journey from St Helens, I hope you got home before the rain came.

we left the pub at 10pm and it had just started raining :bangshead: but I got home without getting too wet, I hope everyone else was just as lucky :d

so thanks all for making the effort, it's what being a club member is all about :t-up:

IMG_6430.JPG

IMG_6432.JPG

IMG_6433.JPG

Thanks Paul ,Wayne and the rest for a great club night and blat !!only got a bit damp on way home .

Jim

Yeah good night out and run. 

Terry and I managed to sort out a few of Paul's niggles on his re-bodied car with the help of our special squeaky spanners (Paul reported it's a lot better now  :d)

Graham enjoyed the opportunity of solid food, the first in a week! 

Nice to see Bernie out.....it's been a while, still as good looking as ever (his words).

Also a chance for Paul, Jim and myself to go over a few plans for Shelsey Walsh, looking forward to it.

Bonus for the night?.............to hear the chap we'd been chatting to with the Aprilia V4 ,"gun it" away from the car park  :cool:

• Haha 2

Thanks for the warm welcome chaps , I enjoyed the run out and meeting both new & some old familiar faces .

The chippy stop was worth the run on its own , loved the spanner trick !

managed to get as far as the A580 East Lancs Rd turn off before the rain came along , not too heavy at first so only got a bit damp 

Brought back happy memories when anything up to 20 Westies turned up regularly to run amok around the Pennine roads .

Happy days :)

• Like 1

Good one All! :yes:

Shame had to miss this one. Ta Paul for sorting.

Cheers everybody, good run out with a bit of banter thrown in.

Just got home as it started to persist it down.