Manchester area meet, next Wednesday the 13th

Paul Hurdsfield - Joint Manchester AO

Two important things about this meeting.

1. Smeggy is on holiday.
  2. My car is back on the road.

So weather permitting we will go out for a run, we could do an early start, say 7 or 7.30 please tell me what would suit you best.

We wont get a night with more daylight so lets make the most of it :sun:

And one more thing. Julie is having a run out tomorrow morning around the Matlock area,  i know it's short notice but is anyone up for it?

• Like 1

It's a yes for Wednesday whatever time suits people, can't do tomorrow as supporting Maggie's Oldham with a few of the lads from the NWKCC to celebrate the 1st anniversary of the charity.

Hi Paul

Ok for Weds missing tomorrow cud I’m in Scotland ont motorbike!!

Glad the cars back together.

See you Weds

Jim 

Muchly Ta for covering for me @Paul

Bump.

Now C'mon boys lets have a bit more response, looking at the forecast we wont get a better night :sun:

For any newbies out there reading this, don't be shy come along, if you aint got a car yet, no problem there will probably be a couple of empty seats :yellow-westy:

Please can all attendees confirm that they can make the early start time? if you cant dont worry we will be back at the pub about 9ish.:t-up:

Hello,

Work permitting I'm hoping to turn up to my first meet. What is the run out route?

It won't e a long run, out through Delph up towards Ripponden then back past the White House and down past Hollingworth lake, returning to the pub. Come along you will enjoy it, can you make 7pm?

7pm sounds good. I'm littleborough so may peel off after White House if that's Ok?

Ok 7pm it is, all ready for a 7.15 getaway :yellow-westy:

Can everyone make sure they have sufficient fuel for a 30ish mile run, it's a little frustrating when you say "lets go" and someone says I need to stop for petrol :bangshead:

See you there, rain is forecast but that's about 10pm. Plenty of time for the run :cool:

Shine a light. Hurstys motor on the road before my build and Sheepys out.

Will assume we are meeting at the usual pub which name escapes me for the moment.

I thought the rain was due after midnight, maybe the winds stronger than predicted:o

The Horton arms Terry. ;)

Not sure about the chippy Jim, let's see what folks say at the start :t-up:

Ive been out playing in this today.

IMG_6426.JPG