3 Sisters Sprint

Terry Everall

We have been contacted by Longton & District Motor Club about the sprint on 17th June 2018

At the moment they have a very low entry at what is the very interesting 2 lapper circuit. There will be lots of runs available so for anyone who has ben considering doing this it will be even greater value for money. Please support them if you can and enter ( there will be no late application fee) We currently have 7 Westfield drivers entered

Thanks

I have signed on just need to pay tomorrow @terry everall bring lots of fuel then 

Yes lots of fuel Simon

• Like 1

What time do we need to be there for on Sunday morning?

It's a two hour trip for me and i'm trying to decide whether i would be better going over Saturday tea time.

I usually arrive about 0730 after a morning start of 0530hrs

It's a fair old drive to Wigan....

A transvestite moved up north - he had a Wigan address....

• Haha 2

Looks like 7 Westfields are going to be there

I make it 8 @terry everall but with only 45 entrants in total it's going to be a hectic day. Not going to have time to get out in between runs.

@Tony Smiley are you heading over Saturday. I may join you.

Simon 

You are right as I missed one

I also notice that Gary and Paul Almond are in WSCC and claim to be in Speed Series but are not as far as I know

30 minutes ago, terry everall said:

Simon 

You are right as I missed one

I also notice that Gary and Paul Almond are in WSCC and claim to be in Speed Series but are not as far as I know

I noticed that but was unsure because I had never heard of them.

14 hours ago, syman84 said:

I make it 8 @terry everall but with only 45 entrants in total it's going to be a hectic day. Not going to have time to get out in between runs.

@Tony Smiley are you heading over Saturday. I may join you.

Not sure yet @syman84, my son and grandson were going to come, but i'm not sure if they will fancy a 5:30 start!  If not then I'll go over alone on Saturday; ill let you know ASAP.

• Like 1

I'm going to pop over in the Westfield to watch. What time are the first runs and is there an entry list to view?

If you arrive before 0930 entry is free and after that its £5

Practice runs start at 1000hrs