Run to the Sun, 23rd June.

Robin Parker (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO

As it's mid summer, and close to the longest day, we'll be heading out to the east coast for a pub meal then a run home into the sun. We'll be going to the Ship Inn at Sewerby againand try to get into the car park without scraping on the speed bump. 

Meet at the Fox and Grapes at 4pm, Saturday June 23rd. 

Hope the sun comes out for you!

• 2 weeks later...

BTTT 

One week to go, anyone else joining me? 

What time are you planning to arrive at the pub thinking of coming along with my dad and is dog but might take the dog for a walk beforehand.

We'll be leaving leeds around 4.15, so should be getting to sewerby between 5.3o and 6. 

Looks like the weather tomorrow is going to be good, so who's coming? 

Me and my Dad will meet you there too along with Milo the dog. Plan to take them both for a nice walk before hand.

Home now from the coast.6 of us met at the Fox and Grapes and left for Sewerby, we had a goodrun with not much traffic and arriving at the Ship Inn to meet up with @Geoffrey (Buttercup) - North Yorkshire AO and @matthew902. Fish and chips followed then we headed home without @The Cheese, who was so in the zone, went out the car park instead of going down the coastal path. I'm sure we'll see him sometime! 

20180623_175430.jpg

20180623_175542.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Short video of us leaving the Ship Inn last night driving down the costal, land train path into Bridlington.

• Like 2

Here are some of the cars leaving the pub.

mmmmmmm......wonder what all the horns where for. 

• Like 2