Anglesey 16th July with Opentrack

Andrew

A small group of us will be doing the Opentrack day at Anglesey, Monday 16th July. Open pitlane, 105db, plus free photography, tea and buns allegedly.. although I don't think I've managed a free bun yet before they disappear!  :(

It's  a day that was owed to me from a deal we did last year, but there is a 10% discount group set up. PM me if you're interested in joining us. We'll be camping over on Sunday night, so hoping the weather will be kind to us.

https://www.opentrack.co.uk/product/anglesey-coastal-gp-circuit-monday-16th-july-2018/

• Like 2

i may try and make this one providing blyton goes well the friday before. if theres space ill possibly look to book on the saturday morning before

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stephen W said:

I'll be there.

Have you already booked, or do you want some group discount?

2 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Have you already booked, or do you want some group discount?

I'm already on.

Currently having a few issues with Dave not replying to me, so I'll leave it as is! 

20 minutes ago, Stephen W said:

I'm already on.

Currently having a few issues with Dave not replying to me, so I'll leave it as is! 

He is notoriously difficult to contact. :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, CosKev said:

Lands on my summer AL from work,so if it's dry I'll pop up to spectate :)

get booked on :yes:

16 minutes ago, Ben (bunje) said:

get booked on :yes:

Dogs are worn on second gear so it jumps out of gear a lot, so I can't risk any track days until I've rebuilt eng :(

I manage to drive around it on the road,but third gear is too high for lots of bends on track and first is too low!

9 minutes ago, CosKev said:

d,but third gear is too high for lots of bends on track and first is too low!:(

Drive faster. 

24 minutes ago, RussH said:

Drive faster. 

That's easy for someone with a lazy car engine to say with plenty of torque!:arse:

Hello everyone! Just a quick note - if you are looking for insurance on the track... we can take a look for you :) 01635 87 46 46 / 0333 207 6597 

Have fun - stay safe :D

Carlie