Anglesey 16th July with Opentrack

Andrew

3 minutes ago, Ben (bunje) said:

Is there power in the garages at Anglesey 

I would have thought yes. there's certainly electrical sockets on the wall.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Andrew said:

Might be a bit of a grey start, but looking good for later in the day... he optimistically says.. :) 

2133333198_Angweather.jpg.e6eb3652bd1388e6215490e8fc8a7dec.jpg

It's looking better than when I checked earlier in Anglesey,so hopefully you get a mainly dry day :)

But not so good for where I live and the route to Anglesey :(

Screenshot_2018-07-15-13-45-43.png

• Like 1

Well all I can say is all of the forecasts were wrong. It didn't stop raining from around 11 o'clock. I packed up at half 2 and came home:down:

• Sad 3

Ah crap:no:

They were totally wrong here too,didn't have a drop of rain until tea time!

1 hour ago, Ben (bunje) said:

Well all I can say is all of the forecasts were wrong. It didn't stop raining from around 11 o'clock. I packed up at half 2 and came home:down:

That’s rubbish! But at least it makes me feel a bit better:getmecoat:

3 hours ago, Ben (bunje) said:

The last half hour was dry. Unfortunately we'd all given up by then and started loading up. Drive back was worse though.. some horrendous rain coming out of Wales, and most of the way up the M6 too.  

Yeh I was plagued by the rain on the way back. I think it followed me until I got to Whitchurch and it cleared up. Its a shame as when I did get chance to get some dry running on the slicks I was getting more confident 

2 minutes ago, Ben (bunje) said:

Yeh I was plagued by the rain on the way back. I think it followed me until I got to Whitchurch and it cleared up. Its a shame as when I did get chance to get some dry running on the slicks I was getting more confident 

The one decent session in the morning we had on slicks, I hadn't put the gopro on.. I was so confident we were in for a dry afternoon. :(

• Like 1

Did I say it was a bit wet? :oops:

Forward footage is probably from the wettest part of the day. Rear footage was the last session I did.. ending about 4pm. 30 to 40 mins later the track was dry. :cry:

6 minutes ago, Ben (bunje) said:

im not fond of getting wet mate.

Aquaphobia? :laugh: .. I think I suffer a little from that too. For a long hot summer, I've seen some wet trackdays lately.  Oulton, Cadwell, Rockingham, and Anglesey this year have all been not entirely dry. :cry: 

Couple of bone dry Doningtons and a dry Croft day helps balance things.