Recommend an Impact Wrench

Kevin (Mr T)

I am after a cordless impact wrench, not too expensive and would appreciate any recommendations.

I have had a Sealey 2400 for 4 years but the 24v battery is failing now and a new one is about £100!!!!

You just know I'm going to always recommend Makita :)

18V 1/2" impact with 2 x 4.0Ah batteries, so you can start buying all the other naked Makita tools...

2 minutes ago, Kit Car Electronics said:

18V 1/2" impact with 2 x 4.0Ah batteries, so you can start buying all the other naked Makita tools...

You are a nightmare!

Having said that, I just might, it is fathers Day soon after all, even if they never know they bought it for me :laugh:

3 minutes ago, Kevin (Mr T) - Essex AO said:

You are a nightmare!

Having said that, I just might, it is fathers Day soon after all, even if they never know they bought it for me :laugh:

Start small and build up.

100_tools_beauty_shot.jpg

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Kit Car Electronics said:

Back corner of your garage?

Hmm. Makita Impact Driver, Combi Drill, SDS Drill, Circ saw, trim saw, Recip saw, Multitool, Hedgetrimmer, vacuum, leaf blower, jigsaw, sander, strimmer, pole trimmer... You might be right :laugh:

1 hour ago, Kit Car Electronics said:

Yep. Makita all the way. I’ve only got 2x 3Ah lxt batteries but works for me. Got 4x tools but more will get added - naked of course :d

2 hours ago, Kit Car Electronics said:

Until you realise they all come in the same sodding Makita blue cases and you have to spend the day opening every one to find the 'right' tool and then put them all away afterwards.:d

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, terry everall said:

24volts?

do you have  alink to the one you have terry im owndeing what sort of NM power i require to take wheels off and on

@Deanspoors that is the only real answer

I have a DeWalt 18V impact driver, I bought a bare unit as it uses the same batteries as my drill.

I'd recommend using the same make as your existing tools to avoid investing in an extra set of chargers and batteries. What makes do you have already?