MBE 956E ECU

MattCrofts

Looking for a working MBE 956E ECU.

location can be anywhere as I’d be happy to receive through post.

Thanks

• Sad 1

One on ebay nothing to do with me item number 173349157813 it was on last night starting at £95 didn't sell so he re listed it try a cheeky bid

Tony

I have one for sale

On 04/06/2018 at 17:30, wizzer said:

One on ebay nothing to do with me item number 173349157813 it was on last night starting at £95 didn't sell so he re listed it try a cheeky bid

Tony

Thanks very much Tony but the one on ebay is a 956i which is for ignition only and carbs.

Sorry. Should have said that it will be mated to a 1.8 Zetec E on throttle bodies

21 hours ago, Michael Whitworth said:

I have one for sale

Thanks Michael. Have sent you a PM.

1 hour ago, MattCrofts said:

Thanks very much Tony but the one on ebay is a 956i which is for ignition only and carbs.

Sorry. Should have said that it will be mated to a 1.8 Zetec E on throttle bodies

Fairly sure the e is for injection.  Your probably better of with the one of mike he knows its history and its be checked by ian oddie http://www.oddified.com/mbe912.php

Tony

Nope "I" were ignition,  and "e" injection! Often caused confusion, back in the day.

Bear in mind Matt is replacing an existing faulty unit and literally copying the model number of what he needs off the current ecu :d

1 hour ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

Nope "I" were ignition,  and "e" injection! Often caused confusion, back in the day.

Bear in mind Matt is replacing an existing faulty unit and literally copying the model number of what he needs off the current ecu :d

Sorry for the wrong info i thought there was a 956 and a 956e .

E for ignition and injection 

Yeah, the days when everyone did an ignition only version of their standard budget ecu. Trouble is 956i makes people think of GTi etc and fuel injection. But then MBE are just weird when it comes to naming stuff. ;)

I’ve sourced myself an ECU. Thanks very much for your help everyone

• Like 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.