Damaged v8 bonnet wanted

iowlee

Hi does anyone have a damaged ‘or cheap’ v8 bonnet they want to sell?

i am only looking for one to cut about so condition really not important as long as the bulge is relatively ok. 

Lee

I think someone in the Cotswolds Facebook group is selling one for charity donations over £50 

Oh dear, looks like I've started something. 

IMG-20180428-WA0000.jpg

4 hours ago, syman84 said:

I think someone in the Cotswolds Facebook group is selling one for charity donations over £50 

I've just bought that one, if its the one on westfield sports cars facebook page. 

still looking for another though.

1 hour ago, Steve (sdh2903) said:

Jesus leave some for the rest of us:d

That's only 3 V8 ones I have. Oh and a couple of non V8

I really must get a bigger garage/store

I'm looking at potentially extending the bulge forward by an inch or two as I have raised my engine slightly as I wasn't happy with how close the dry sump pump was to the bottom arm. Now the top of the belt touches the underside of the bonnet! Just thought it would be easier to cut off and bond the bulge rather than start afresh with filler/glass.

I also have 2 different exhausts, one side exit and 1 bonnet exit so would love to have a spare for each.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.