She is home.

si_salisbury

Hi everyone   

After a 6 month hunt for the one, I have found it. What a machine very well balanced from what I have dare push it too, still taking time to learn the car.

credit to the guy who built it and spent a lot of blood,sweat,tears and love over the last 6 years, hats of to you Gary (kuga Westfield).

BFC0DD07-9C22-490E-8C4F-E2C9D25683C1.jpeg

• Like 7

1 hour ago, si_salisbury said:

Hi everyone   

After a 6 month hunt for the one, I have found it. What a machine very well balanced from what I have dare push it too, still taking time to learn the car.

credit to the guy who built it and spent a lot of blood,sweat,tears and love over the last 6 years, hats of to you Gary (kuga Westfield).

Glad you got back safely ,we need to go out for a blat as soon as possible as I’m confident you’ll be able to keep up for a week or two untill you get to know her .

Mines a boy so they're bound to get on .

• Like 1

Enjoy, a well loved car, just needs a good dose of chrome to make it perfect! :t-up: 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, si_salisbury said:

Hi everyone   

Glad you got home ok Simon and thanks for the kind words.

I hope you enjoy the car as much as I did over the six years I had it 

Good buy Simon,    Yer supposed to start of with a plodding Westfield and improve it.    Talk about starting at the top :o

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, SootySport said:

Good buy Simon,    Yer supposed to start of with a plodding Westfield and improve it.    Talk about starting at the top :o

That was my plan, but this popped up for sale and thought let’s do it, also there was nothing on the car that I would not change so less time smuggling parts in without the other half seeing them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1