pearman00

http://westfield-eleven.org

I have been trying to join the westfield eleven register site for over a year now but for some reason my registration is not getting activated.

I was wondering if someone here who is a member may be able to help me contact the admin as I can't seem to find anyway to contact 

them myself.

Cheers 

Tony 

Tony,

I can’t recall a problem registering to use the forum but it did take a few attempts to get the car added to the register. I eventually got a response from the admin@ email address after submitting the latest registration form and emailing some photos of the car (it’s now the last car on the register)

The Eleven Register forum is not as regularly posted to as here but does have a good archive of Eleven options/issues and a very knowledgeable US based contributor.  With an increasing number of UK based Eleven owner as members of the WSCC the posts to the X-Type part of the forum has significantly increased over the last couple of years.

Jon

• Like 1

Thanks for your reply Jon I never thought of sending photo's across but will give it a try and see if it helps.

But as you know when building a car/XI we all crave for more information and knowledge as we can never have too much.