Recent snap of your Westfield

SXRORY

2 hours ago, Benrobson2999 said:

Managed to squeeze a last little coffee trip

It'll be coffee and cake next...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I would be careful, Hollywood will be calling soon wanting producers. Great vid, well done.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Somerset Jim said:

I was hoping to see some stetsons worn whilst driving - especially the guy with the aero screen 😀

That guy is me, and it would have been like a parachute! 😂

• Haha 2

On 14/01/2022 at 19:21, Steve (sdh2903) said:

Would you mind divulging the weights dave?

@Steve (sdh2903)

The front and rear new wheels, 7" & 8" x 15" with new, unused, Uniroyal Rainsport 5's in 205/50 15" all round, weigh 16 kg each, as near as my scales can manage.

The Team Dynamics are where it gets complicated, there's quite a variety of tread depths across the tyres, so how much difference that would make, I don't know. I have a suspicion the Nankangs might be a wee bit variable weight wise, in their own right - the wheels with them on usually took a wee bit of balancing, and a heavy tyre. Though on the right car, they're very good.

The average weight, across the four, therefore, was 16.1 kg )Team Dynamics, 7" & 8" x 15" with used Nankang NS2R's fitted, (Rears are close to needing replacing, fronts OK).

Lowest weight, 15.3 kg, coincidentally most worn rear. highest, 18 kg, least worn front.

• Thanks 1

I suspect the tyres are playing a factor here. I've a suspicion the RainSport 5's are a comparatively light tyre, next to the NS2R's.

But even so, the bare alloys did not feel excessive, and the key quality indicators are great for the price.

3 hours ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

image.png

image.png

...And fitted!

Having seen these in the flesh, albeit off the car, but tyres fitted - I can only agree with @Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary that the photos don’t do them justice. They are fantastic looking wheels. Offsets work brilliantly too. 
Have bought that Gtech stuff for my wheels now!

• Thanks 1

Half a tank done this morning. Cold but great to be out. Pics taken along the Elham Valley in Kent

C83D8C09-ABCC-4DFD-8C77-224A3EC6DB7A.jpeg

6BEAC14E-3654-4412-8256-E96C00D70EC1.jpeg

1A7D93A7-59CC-40DF-86BB-0DA650DED995.jpeg

BC6C988A-E2AE-4B8B-A501-09C8C5FF24C4.jpeg

• Like 5