Recent snap of your Westfield

SXRORY

1 minute ago, Steve (sdh2903) said:

You mean you don't? 😳

😂

Only on All Inclusive Holidays for the breakfast buffet.

• Haha 1

It’s all about colour coordination!

63E4DFEC-ED83-4C80-A1DE-4738BF306831.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

Washed it this morning and decided to pop round and show a mate who had not seen the car finished yet. By the time I got to his it looked like I had been rallying! So I made the most of it and had a ride to St Margaret’s at Cliffe

16CF1D8F-71AA-4395-8324-09DF4C0FC828.jpeg

97D27008-729B-4059-A573-9DB886E0C199.jpeg

DA1295AF-FCC2-4534-89C6-D3AACF7185CC.jpeg

C990271C-3C12-4C91-A244-4096A751B908.jpeg

• Like 8

This was the day we brought her home, we had a LOT of wrenching to do. Took off the spoiler

(cuz bleh), the headrest, and a lot of the stuff that had been added on. We put the original screen back on, moved some mirrors. Don't have a pic of the after since it was such a busy day! Currently the car is headed over to Fort Collins, CO for an engine rebuild so we can take it out this summer. Will post more pics as the time moves along! 3FrSZJ2.jpeg

• Like 8

Had to pen the car in to create the New Years games room.

B9112275-E08B-4A20-B661-DBE9264062CD.jpeg.6b01a6b5ceea82f43ff49459ba47595d.jpeg

Finally got round to getting her out today. After a quick sweep I even treated her to some soft flooring, thanks to a great Halfords deal.

E09DA0FE-032C-4524-A70F-91B3DED608D8.jpeg.5b84d60363a96fd424f794246a384b27.jpeg

Hopefully the sun stays out and I can take her for spin.

• Like 9

@Si.Dalziel out of interest is that flooring quite slippery? Does it allow you to turn the wheels lock to lock with out it getting twisted.

It looks the same as mine (Rolson I think).

it’s excellent for the money very comfortable and no issues with turning wheels or jacks.

The major problem is expansion when the days get warmer, you need to leave a gap all round. My garage is reasonably sized and generally has heavy stuff like trailers and engine stands on it, so it can get wavy in the summer 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Paul Aspden (MoFast) said:

@Si.Dalziel out of interest is that flooring quite slippery? Does it allow you to turn the wheels lock to lock with out it getting twisted.

I generally don’t go lock to lock with the wheels stationary on the ground. It certainly allows for a bit of static turn with no visible movement.

• Like 1