Recent snap of your Westfield

SXRORY

If they're not sorted already, check the fuse for the wipers and carry spares. The motors and mechanisms used for the reproduction parts we have to use now, can take a surprising amount of bedding in and freeing off. During which, they're prone to popping fuses. They do settle down eventually though, assuming all else is OK.

• Thanks 1

Cold, damp, grey and miserable this morning, but enough about me, it's the breakfast meeting. 

IMG-20211219-WA0000.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

Good stuff great time of the year for a run if you can stand the cold.

55 minutes ago, Paul Gibney - Lancashire AO said:

Good stuff great time of the year for a run if you can stand the cold.

Had you seen me you would have said, Oh Look - there goes the Michelin Man...

3 jackets and two pairs of gloves, even then my hands were blocks of ice, and if you can make it out, I put my gloves on the silencer having just arrived, and waiting for my cousin to arrive - the benefits of side silencers, lol

Yeah was cold but car ran brilliant and I quite like driving an open car in darkness, apart from the other car's headlights, which even on dip still blind me. 120 mile round trip

Sadly I may have to do the same trip again in the coming weeks for other duties but still always great to get out and about in the car.

• Like 1

@OldStager I can recommend electric gloves, my right hand is the main place that I suffer with the cold.

20 minutes ago, Julie Hall - Joint Peak District AO said:

@OldStager I can recommend electric gloves, my right hand is the main place that I suffer with the cold.

Thanks Julie, back in my biking days I had heated grips and did wonder if they did gloves for cars instead, can you recommend a brand?.

20 hours ago, OldStager said:

recommend a brand?

Yes, Sealskinz. They have 3 heat settings and I recommend that you use them on No 1, the lowest setting, that way you don't get sweaty hands and it just keeps the chill off. They are not really for adding heat as such, just to stop hands getting cold, I hope that makes sense, not like a HotHands type thing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1