Recent snap of your Westfield

SXRORY

26 minutes ago, Murraymint said:

Thanks, Yes maybe need adjust them for the next run...

Ideally he needs to be on some sort of booster seat,you will never get the harnesses in the correct position with someone so short.

The danger is in a collision he would 'submarine' under the lap part of the harness and end up in the footwell of the car🤦‍♂️

@Murraymint

4 hours ago, CosKev said:

Ideally he needs to be on some sort of booster seat,you will never get the harnesses in the correct position with someone so short.

The danger is in a collision he would 'submarine' under the lap part of the harness and end up in the footwell of the car🤦‍♂️

I got a 'Bubblebum' for my kids from halfords, it's perfect for the Westfield - clips onto side straps to stop it sliding forward and is inflatable so can be deflated and stowed easily. And more importantly the kids can see over the dash with a reasonably safe strap positon now :D

Well worth the money.

https://www.halfords.com/baby-and-child/car-seats/booster-seats/bubblebum-inflatable-booster-seat-black-575078.html

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Paul T said:

@Murraymint

I got a 'Bubblebum' for my kids from halfords, it's perfect for the Westfield - clips onto side straps to stop it sliding forward and is inflatable so can be deflated and stowed easily. And more importantly the kids can see over the dash with a reasonably safe strap positon now 😄

Well worth the money.

https://www.halfords.com/baby-and-child/car-seats/booster-seats/bubblebum-inflatable-booster-seat-black-575078.html

4 hours ago, CosKev said:

Thanks Guys, he was sitting on a booster seat, maybe need to adjust the straps. I'll have a look at the Halfords one.

• Like 1

The grandson isn't quite big enough for a booster seat yet!  😂

IMG-20200822-WA0000.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

On 22/08/2020 at 23:04, andyj007 said:

Gold for the win..  

IMG_3435.jpeg

I officially grant you membership to the gold wheels club 👍.  

As a member, you are expected to promote gold wheels whenever someone is thinking of buying new ones or getting a refurb. Together and united we could potentially save someone from gloss black 😜 

I mean just look at them .....Ace! 

118510100_3583736011650344_1310168502576791180_o.jpg

• Like 8

On 29/08/2020 at 07:14, SXRORY said:

I officially grant you membership to the gold wheels club 👍.  

As a member, you are expected to promote gold wheels whenever someone is thinking of buying new ones or getting a refurb. Together and united we could potentially save someone from gloss black 😜 

I mean just look at them .....Ace! 

ha ha i so do that all the time..  i buy anything car related with gold in them :)  my mates are getting sick of me telling them to get gold wheels  

It was meant to be a quick spin out....that ended in what felt like a walk of shame, all because of a cheap rubber blanking cap that decided to split and dump hot coolant on my feet!  Credit to Burrows breakdown form Derby, excellent service.  And the chap that lives in Stanton by Bridge (where I was, just south of Derby) who popped over to offer me a lift home (as he was sympathetic as he also has a kit car) - much appreciated!

New silicone blanking cap ordered so I can be back on the road in a few days.

IMG_20200831_164756.jpg

IMG_20200831_192516.jpg

• Sad 4

At least your ok and it’s a quick fix, but it’s infuriating when something that costs pennies let’s you down, 

• Like 1

A little test run out yesterday to Blithfield after a morning sorting a fuel starvation issue on my mates MEV. Removing the crappy in-tank filter from the Focus fuel pump and replacing with an inline filter seems to have solved the problem 👍

Amazingly no leaks and it didn't catch fire 😂

P00831-125851.jpg

• Like 6