Recent snap of your Westfield

SXRORY

13 hours ago, Peter Robinson said:

Sat me next to a Caterham

Stuff the Caterham, look at the gorgeous RA25 Celica on the other side of you (sorry, I'll always be a classic-JDM guy before a Westfield guy).

Drive up round some of the reservoirs of South Wales. Hardly anybody about, lovely roads, gorgeous weather, car running sweet and a flask of tea. Perfect morning out.

20200712_102753_HDR.jpg

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Ruttager said:

From my other post but after the conversion from carbs to fuel injection the last job was a session at NMS. 196horses with about 176 at the wheels. Pleased with that. Just need to fix a breather issue with the fuel tank and she'll be ready for some real fun. 

IMG_20200710_082650.jpg

Cars looking good ,Quite a difference to the full screen and doors look at the last Stonleigh . 

How do. I couldn't get on with the screen in the end. I had to have the side panels on to make it a comfortable drive with the wind. But they affected vision too much. Now I just stick my motorbike lid on. 

Brought mine home after full lockdown strip and rebuild( rebuilt rear axle and box, new clutch, new suspension and bushes on the back plus new seals and gaskets on the engine). It’s 8 miles from my workshop to home, took the 60 mile route 😂😂😂😂😂. Only problem I have is the backs a bit low and damaged the rear valance on my bumpy lane.

328F1CB0-23FA-4115-A0F0-9DEE63702889.jpeg

• Like 4

Took my daughter for a quick spin this afternoon. 

20200719_162330.jpg

• Like 7

6A0E3B88-C04F-4B68-BB7F-3B14D1FA7EF5.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

Dare I ask the destination for your 2020 tour? I'm already looking forward to your blog updates 😉

1 hour ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

E21EB7F0-AEB2-4BB7-B2B0-75DE37EC818F.jpeg

Great photo!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

And another

19FA8B18-1730-4B30-839B-AEEB3E208AAB.jpeg

That's a corner not to be cut in a Westie!

• Haha 1