Recent snap of your Westfield

SXRORY

@HappyDave don't shout too loud, or the farmer will charge you for that amount of manure :p

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Thrustyjust said:

Thanks to @SXRORY for the photo of my car today. Saves me uploading it 

As my extremely Bristolian friend would say. It's a "proper mint box" ...so clean. 

• Like 1

Managed to get out in both cars this weekend - quick blat around Yeovil and surroundings in the Eleven yesterday and then Burrington Combe (B3134) and  Cheddar Gorge (B3135) in the SEIW today - roll on the Summer.

IMG_1261.thumb.jpg.9f7bbd433dde5556e564daa4455cc824.jpgIMG_1255.thumb.jpg.fb0a3aff9019d42e089ca8625df6de49.jpgIMG_1256.thumb.jpg.71705a345b374c681d17fcc676b28445.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Nice day for a drive around the South Downs with the sun making the colour(s) pop. 

Any other owners around Sussex?

20190324_154727.jpg

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, GaryR1983 said:

Any other owners around Sussex?

Gary, your car looks ace.

I'm not in Sussex, but just the other side of the Hampshire/Sussex border in Hayling Island

Officially ready for the season! Was up at track developments today near castle combe. Geo and corner weights done. 560kg with 1/3 of tank. The car was a bit darty when pushing on. Turns out it was quite toe'd out. Corrected to a bit of toe in and weights sorted out. Cars more settled now. Dave really knows his stuff I would definitely recommend. 

IMG_20190327_105255.jpg

• Like 6

+1 for Dave Gallop (Track Developments) he certainly knows suspension setup, particularly for Westies.

Looks like he's changed the layout of his workshop!!

41 minutes ago, Thrustyjust said:

Wish I had more time to look at your car on Saturday @SXRORY, but you had done a runner :(. Lovely looking car :yes:

Thankyou  

young family...I'm officially in birthday party zone and in deep...literally every weekend  :rolleyes:. wanted to stay. 

20190323_101620.jpg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, tc3nitro said:

DCA4F348-DA59-4A06-9827-CDA8E8D61F21.jpeg

5A8EA1A1-12CC-4302-9731-20E3A721D6CF.jpeg

If tyres do t look like this, your not having enough fun lol....

Mart.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1