Recent snap of your Westfield

SXRORY

On Mr Rob T kindly lent trailer ready for its visit to Motorsport Electronics tomorrow morning for a base map.

Cheers again Rob.

IMG_20190102_214852.jpg

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, bob25 said:

Are you greasing your clutch pivot too

As the whole clutch is being changed, everything will be cleaned back and re-greased with Honda Urea grease etc at the same time.

13 minutes ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

As the whole clutch is being changed, everything will be cleaned back and re-greased with Honda Urea grease etc at the same time.

Dave, do you have to press in a new bearing for the flywheel or is it already done ?

Nope new pilot bearing to go in.

Went for a brisk 2hr blat this morning to test out my new carbon can .I painted the stainless Extension piece and the Down pipe with heat resistant stove paint and I’m more than happy than the way it turned out .

I also swapped the aero screen and fitted my new taller windscreen from the sport 250 .It May only be 50mm taller but what a difference no more frame in the eyeline

6B0936C8-4736-498A-B03A-6EB1E35EE305.jpeg

366632EF-94EC-4384-8A2E-267B537F0C49.jpeg

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Thrustyjust said:

Never seen a Westie being used in a bank raid getaway car before as above :d

They always empty bank accounts.

• Haha 9

• 1 month later...

We had the fog yesterday @SXRORY but been sunny all day, although cleaning the conservatory is 'not' driving a Westfield , but allows me points for freedom later on. Great chiily photo !! :purple-westy:

1 hour ago, Thrustyjust said:

We had the fog yesterday @SXRORY but been sunny all day, although cleaning the conservatory is 'not' driving a Westfield , but allows me points for freedom later on. Great chiily photo !! :purple-westy:

Its a lake behind the fog it was mostly just hanging around that, had to get out for a snap :yes:. You got to get out early before the traffic picks up. Decent run today no one about really 

15 minutes ago, AdamR said:

Odd windows though!

Probably the quadruple glazing .

I wouldn't have that house if I was offered it for free.