Recent snap of your Westfield

SXRORY

Last Westie drive of the year this morning with the latest Mrs TJ as pax. In true James May , she shouts out ' Buffeting ' at anything above 60 :laugh:. Complains about not warming up and when I stopped to take the photo on the way home.............................. opened the vent on her side :oops:. Didnt hear the end of it all the way back home :d

Still , was a pleasant drive out this morning and an end to 2018 Westying 

1525977023_WestieYattendon.thumb.jpg.47fd85b7478b0748601e6be245914183.jpg

• Like 9

39 minutes ago, Thrustyjust said:

Last Westie drive of the year this morning with the latest Mrs TJ as pax. In true James May , she shouts out ' Buffeting ' at anything above 60 :laugh:. Complains about not warming up and when I stopped to take the photo on the way home.............................. opened the vent on her side :oops:. Didnt hear the end of it all the way back home :d

Still , was a pleasant drive out this morning and an end to 2018 Westying 

1525977023_WestieYattendon.thumb.jpg.47fd85b7478b0748601e6be245914183.jpg

Not sure if it’s good or bad but my other half will not get in my Westfield, but if she did then I will probably be having the same type of passenger and conversation. 

Wow Geoffrey. That’s looking a million dollars, now. 

:yes:

• Like 1

Last pic of the year from Westfield lancashire 

thanks to Steve AO for making a rubbish year into a to a rubbish  year with some highlights !

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 7

First picture of 2019 for me :d Went out for a blat this morning and roads were eerily quiet. Was good as also pretty dry . Was heading down a country lane when I saw a stick in the road about 4 ft long, transit coming the other way, flicked it up and missed me by about a foot :suspect:. So, that was pretty close to wake me up a bit. Had nowhere to go and avoid it and luckily it flew over the wheel arch and behind. 

1332602603_Westie2.thumb.jpg.299be50525d7ff3844a460c2ee088cc6.jpg

So, took it home for a clean as not been done all over Christmas and done a few miles , which is great as usually the weathers rubbish but has been perfect driving in the Westie weather this year.

Happy New Year to everyone and have a safe blatting year ahead :black-westy:

• Like 5

@Thrustyjust Nice shot of your "black beast" TJ, glad you're here to tell the tale after the flying timber incident!

Actually saw the sun this morning, so a run around the lanes of Exmoor was in order. Got lost at one stage, followed our noses and eventually got back on track. Home as the clouds closed in. Didn't think to take any photos, will try and remember next time!

Impressed so far with the AD08Rs, seem to hang on well even on the occasional damp patches.

• Thanks 1

@AdgeC, you know when you have a premonition of something about to go t1ts up. Well, I was watching this branch and thinking ' I know thats coming my way' even if it could have gone anyway at all. And sods law was in full force and the transit seemed to pinch the end of it and send it airborne towards me. I actually closed my eyes at one point and may have made a slight girlie squeal, thinking it was going to go over the door and hit me, while in mid flight , but the 30 or so mph I was doing , was enough for it to exit over the drivers side wheel arch and luckily miss me.:suspect:

Glad you got out Adge. Tyres seem fine. probably nearing 200 miles on them now and I dont have torque to make them twitch and not had any issues with them currently to worry me. 

No runs out for me. :down:

Something missing at the moment..,

5893C224-27D3-4275-8495-279186F29911.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 01/01/2019 at 18:22, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

No runs out for me. :down:

Something missing at the moment..,

5893C224-27D3-4275-8495-279186F29911.jpeg

Dave I have a spare engine if you want to borrow it 

• Like 1