Recent snap of your Westfield

SXRORY

On 04/09/2018 at 21:03, tr3m5 said:

A snap from this week....

621446776_180901emptygarage.thumb.jpg.3a0ea8b1ec01856d5d5f70749fe18ff1.jpg

:laugh:

...picking up my (first) Westy on Saturday, garage prepared with bigger work bench, fluorescent lighting, laminate floor and worked out how to get everything either under the bench or off the ground level.

Can't wait to start work on it!

Looks like one of those garage door stickers to me Far too tidy to be real! 

• Like 3

Hi,

They're Triumph Herald estate/van wheels with MGA hub caps. Lets hope that stay in place!

Should be out and about on the A413 next week some time.

Cheers

Gary

That's good Gary. My Dad's Standard Ten broke a wheel going round a slow suburban corner and he replaced all of them with a set of Herald wheels as they were stronger. Looks very nice by the way. :yes:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SXRORY said:

Mate: "Erm hang on where's my helmet"

Between your legs son!! Seriously though, it is if you look carefully.The large black one. Dear lord, this is getting worse, i think I'd better stop now.

He does have one and wears it at all times!

• Haha 2

Here’s mine, my first Westfield and god, I love it!! Few little things to make it mint .... like she’s on the original software (alpha webcon ecu) and spins over a bit before she starts up, once starts it’s like it’s on carbs for couple of minutes, missfires when you try to rev it but I just let it warm for couple minutes and then it’s 100% smooth and sounds epic! 

I’ve also got a split upper balljoint boot which got through the mot somehow before I bought it but that’s just arrived from Westfield :) are these the same as another classic car like a cortina or anything just so I know where I can get them in the future? (In on alloy uprights with standard ap front brakes) 

57285A3C-7CD5-4CAF-937D-34F4A38C4BD2.jpeg

93A4B26C-514A-4363-9D84-0703EF260903.jpeg

785799AA-F4C6-41DD-8AA7-39446E83763E.jpeg

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, Skypeller said:

Here’s mine, my first Westfield and god, I love it!! Few little things to make it mint .... like she’s on the original software (alpha webcon ecu) and spins over a bit before she starts up, once starts it’s like it’s on carbs for couple of minutes, missfires when you try to rev it but I just let it warm for couple minutes and then it’s 100% smooth and sounds epic! 

I’ve also got a split upper balljoint boot which got through the mot somehow before I bought it but that’s just arrived from Westfield :) are these the same as another classic car like a cortina or anything just so I know where I can get them in the future? (In on alloy uprights with standard ap front brakes) 

57285A3C-7CD5-4CAF-937D-34F4A38C4BD2.jpeg

93A4B26C-514A-4363-9D84-0703EF260903.jpeg

785799AA-F4C6-41DD-8AA7-39446E83763E.jpeg

Love the shot with the furry assistant!

Haha he’s an attention seeking Burmese terrorist, he wasn’t happy that I was all over the Westfield that day (spark plugs, waxing, treating the interior, wd40’ing the chassis)