Recent snap of your Westfield

SXRORY

Setting off for Blyton. 

20180713_135628.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Early morning at Le Mans, just before parade laps. Awesome fun.

image.thumb.jpeg.6320da73d5a049a26195daf9473ccd2c.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Robin (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO said:

Setting off for Blyton. 

20180713_135628.jpg

If you extended that box filter forwards, into some of that unused space over the cockpit, above the roll bar, you could have both a convenient way of keeping dry/out of the sun, delete as applicable, and have invented the first Luton bodied Westfield!

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

7 hours ago, Robin (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO said:

Setting off for Blyton. 

20180713_135628.jpg

Good call. Taking a fridge to Blyton to keep the beers cool !!!

My day at Blyton...

324778EF-9C8C-4BF1-A725-3B1278B0E66D.jpg

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I ran as course car on Craven Motor Club's Maharajah's Tour that took in 65 miles in south Oxfordshire (from Postcombe next to the M4O to Stoke Row that is between Wallingford and Reading) yesterday morning.  I took the Entries Secretary of the event round with me and Bryan was mightily impressed with the Eleven a s a mode of transport on a sunny summer day.  He is a very experienced rally co-driver but has not been in a car without a roof for many years. 

We had no issues with bottoming out along the way and all the potholes seemed to be concentrated in one, two mile long, section of road that the organisers had pointed out in the roadbook.  Nearly 50 cars took part, from an Austin 7 saloon to a Ferrari Daytona.  The run finished at the Stoke Row Motor Sport Club's annual car show where there were another 200 classic and sports cars in attendance, plus a good display of racing cars.

There was another Eleven there - I had a good chat with Andrew, the owner of the Lotus liveried car ( a tribute to his racing hero, Jim Clark). To be parked next to a red BMW 2002Tii was a proper throwback to me as I used to stage rally such a vehicle 30 years ago

It turned out to be a very hot day indeed so the shade of the refreshment tent was very welcome.  I'll have to go over the Eleven and clean out al the road and showground dust ready for next weekend at Silverstone.

Simon

IMG_2944.JPG

IMG_2939.JPG

• Like 5

A couple of mine after 5 hours of machine polishing and waxing

IMG_0066.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

• Like 7

Love the gold wheels on there!

5 hours ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

Love the gold wheels on there!

It was a leap of faith with them but so pleased that they work well with the Crimson

On 13/07/2018 at 13:57, Robin (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO said:

Setting off for Blyton. 

20180713_135628.jpg

Spotted you on the M62 eastbound just after Pontefract junction.

Was heading home and had to double take to make sure i was seeing a huge white box on a Westfield.