Recent snap of your Westfield

SXRORY

1 hour ago, Geoffrey (Buttercup) - North Yorkshire AO said:

Having a few upgrades done and a bit of painting.

Sounds like the understatement of the century looking at your photos ;)

• Like 1

credit to Kirk @kik1.6se for these great 'snaps' of me at Shelsley Walsh...

SW_Westfield_201890.thumb.JPG.ad4dca81d26435a5a26c1f518835b402.JPG

SW_Westfield_201888.thumb.JPG.77472974be53db4ff1f7ed97a2ce6028.JPG

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Banshee said:

6685B4FB-8B5E-4FB7-8FD2-383A7BA5015C.jpeg

Proper wings and the right colour too! Well, almost - it's a bit pale but a good effort. Pinto engine as well I suspect. :yes:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Tom (T3OMF) - Cotswolds AO said:

Stelivo on Tuesday :) 

20180626_122332 (2).jpg

I know I'll probably get hung for this, but that is one sweet Lancia! The Westies look top notch too, but that Lancia....

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, GaryD1971 said:

I know I'll probably get hung for this, but that is one sweet Lancia! The Westies look top notch too, but that Lancia....

No, I have to agree with you............  we drove passed it and there were a load of bikes parked next to it, but by the time we turned round to come back up again the bikes were just leaving :)........... so it was a no brainner really.  It was very nice 

• Like 1

The coupe versions of Fulvia’s are a beautiful Lancia, especially in rally trim. Be a sad day when we can’t talk about gorgeous cars on here; we’re not that sort of a club! :d

Such an unusual engine too, narrow angle V4 of only 1300cc in many of the coupes. (I think they were even smaller capacity originally).

Really renown for their handle I g and performance in the day, winning rally’s in the early seventies. Effectively a great grand daddie of the Stratos, 037 and Delta Integrale! And if none of those cars stir your soul, you are truely beyond hope!

• Like 4

How can you tell it’s a lancia?

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

On 02/07/2018 at 00:36, DazzyBravo said:

6226FD3D-9CA8-43D5-86E9-DF4F7C4AF095.jpeg

OMG thats the shiniest thing ive ever seen....sometimes wish i had chosen red :bangshead:, top colour for a Westy. 

• Like 1

Sheltering from the heat (for a change) in one of Donington's garages yesterday. :sun:P1130111.thumb.JPG.d7433902c07ed71f67b68054f905596e.JPG

• Like 1

Having a bit of mappage at NMS. Made less than I'd hoped for, so the 'list' is being added too..

2018-07-02 09.25.47.jpg

• Like 1