Recent snap of your Westfield

SXRORY

Thanks Gary, was great to see you and the car today. It is lovely . I am sure IVA will be fine. 

As for my journey home, it was a satnav disaster again :d I was directed up a stony right of way and I ignored that thinking what the devil is going on and then the road was so worn, i ran aground on the chassis hoop with an almighty bang !!  Checked the sump and it was just the hoop. Decided to forget the satnav ( again) and ended up heading to Bicester, then A34 north of Oxford and off at Abingdon, then headed to Wantage and the downs to home. I have a ticking noise and keep thinking its the engine , but think its the manifold gasket, so need to order one tonight to fix it.

Anyhow, fab to see you today Gary and really enjoyed the chat time :t-up:

• Like 1

One of my winter projects was to make a spare tyre cover - didn't start it 'til April and finally got round to finishing it last night, just in time for the McWestie run today.

IMG_20180610_094807569.thumb.jpg.91925f08d45687724290950599fc3aaa.jpg

• Like 6

And now for something different, instead of a recent snap of the westy i've a recently snapped part of the westy.

I've had the cycle wings break before where the flat is welded to the round section but this is a fracture through the round tube.

IMG_0450.JPG

• Confused 1

Weekend spent blowing the cobwebs away around the Yorkshire Dales.

A18B282A-1DFB-449E-BFAD-B7BDFBD0C64E.jpeg

• Like 9

EDE1C7FB-A566-4EA7-8374-3CF9AD111A01.thumb.jpeg.af4a3e5ad97306bc8f072ce5850d1de0.jpeg

The Wench outside The Dirty Duck in Stratford on Avon.  The joys of being retired and going for a blat on a Monday afternoon. :cool:

• Like 9

4 hours ago, Captain Colonial said:

EDE1C7FB-A566-4EA7-8374-3CF9AD111A01.thumb.jpeg.af4a3e5ad97306bc8f072ce5850d1de0.jpeg

The Wench outside The Dirty Duck in Stratford on Avon.  The joys of being retired and going for a blat on a Monday afternoon. :cool:

You must let us know when your going out. We're still delaying findings jobs as long as possible.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ali and Gail said:

You must let us know when your going out. We're still delaying findings jobs as long as possible.

Will do! :t-up: :westy: :yellow-westy:

Today as well...needed to get some irritation out of my system, so spent the afternoon waxing The Wench...and that’s not a euphemism...

C1FC2312-5C2D-405D-B8BD-E3757BBCBC3D.thumb.jpeg.f49dcadc2e12e7e1da12baa95bdc529b.jpeg

• Like 3

And this was last Saturday.IMG_6418.thumb.JPG.c82d254b13e377a2d9dc3739ee9fccaa.JPG

• Like 2