New to it All!

TheFrenchFancy

Hi everyone nice to become a member here. I've just purchased my 1st Westfield and will be collecting it in the week. Will post pictures when I've got it. Looking for some early help with insurance please. Any pointers? 

Just now, Thrustyjust said:

A Plan in Thatcham for insurance . Speak to Carlie :love:

Where in Berkshire are you ? 

You will have @Tim (TimDave25) - Joint Thames Valley AO along shortly inviting you to a meeting 

Welcome to the club :ww:

Ha beat Tim to it. :d Welcome to the club. Next meet is on June 10th so pop along. Details will be posted in the events section.

1 minute ago, Steven (Steve T) - Joint Thames Valley AO said:

Ha beat Tim to it. :d Welcome to the club. Next meet is on June 10th so pop along. Details will be posted in the events section.

Forget Tim is playing in the garage .............................slowly................while we have our feet up :d

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, TheFrenchFancy said:

Wow quick response guys thanks the good things I'd heard about this place seem to be true so far lol looking forward to doing some meets and events. This is the car I've bought.. Comments please. 

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F142803853391

Dont believe everything you hear. We are just a bunch of spanner wielding weirdos :oops:

Car looks great .  Look forward to seeing it. :t-up:

Welcome from sunny Scotland, another vote for a plan  , really helpful and friendly 

and just in time for summer, looking forward to the pictures :d

Welcome!

A very pretty looking car, well done!

Welcome from Sunny Southampton :ww: Nice Red car