BRAND NEW Nankan AR-1 for sale, unfitted and just bought

maurici

I bought a Brand new set of AR-1 for Blyton, but Im Idiot and I booked hollidays to mallorca the same weekend as blyton so I´m not competing.

Seems that I´m not going to be out this year at all, then I don´t need a brand new set of tyres.

205/60 R13 Rears

185/60 R13 Fronts.

£340 delivered. You wont find them cheaper.

Thanks

Maurici.

Tyres now here, any interest?

Just checked, and the cheapest you can find them in UK is 390 pounds delivered, so, No offers on this. 

340 delivered with no waits is a bargain taking in account they came straight from Nankang. If they don´t sell, I´m pretty sure I will eventually use them.

I just thought as it is the popular tyre choice in 1B now they could be usefull for someone, but I won´t let them go for 250 as some have suggested.

Maurici.

Bargain for someone. These are class winning tyres. Well they were on Sunday :p

IMG-20180603-WA0000.jpeg

I’m after a set of tyres but my wheels are 6x13. Will the 205’s be too wide for them? At present I have 185’s all round.

2 hours ago, jimbobtcc206 said:

I’m after a set of tyres but my wheels are 6x13. Will the 205’s be too wide for them? At present I have 185’s all round.

According Nankangn you should be perfectly fine as they recommend 5.5" for the 185 and 6" for the 205...

http://www.nankangtyre.co.uk/products/motorsport/ar-1/

Sold pending jimbo return from hollidays :P

• Like 1

No excuses for not keeping up now Jimmy.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, RussH said:

No excuses for not keeping up now Jimmy.

Except I’ve never driven it properly before. I reckon that’ll put the pressure on you cos if I keep up you’ve got problems :-)

• 4 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Rednop1 said:

Did these sell?

And the Ebay seller you just asked... was myself. Thanks good you didn't bough them straight away. I totally forgot I put them there.

Sorry, I've canceled the Add.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.